Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Experience Fioricet

When you’re in your 20s just to think of things that are boys, fashion and music. To go to parties, enjoying new friends and have as many dreams that the Earth could hold. When I was a child, his health is important, but sometimes it takes somethings.

For me it was a headache. They used to show up after all night parties, or where intense study really stood out. They feel more like a tension, sometimes throbbing in my temples and I was often the muscles in my neck and shoulders painfully contracting. It was only after several years that I have requested medical advice and discovered that he suffered from tension headaches.

I was prescribed Fioricet, a combination between: Butalbital (barbiturate sedative properties), acetaminophen (anti-inflammatory pain killing effect) and caffeine (a stimulant of the central nervous system).

The doctor said I should have one or two tablets every 4 hours, depending on how the pain was really intense. He warned me about taking care of physical and mental dependence on the drug because it can cause Butalbital.

Prescribes a maximum Dose of 6 tablets per day and mentioned that the risk for substance abuse increases with dose. I followed the treatment as planned, subject to the treatment plan and always consult a doctor. For a while, it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment